Sunday, September 18, 2022

๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š ๐’‡๐’Š๐’“๐’”๐’• ๐’…๐’‚๐’š @ ๐’Ž๐’•๐’•๐’„ 19.09.22


The only joy in the world is to begin. It's good to be alive because living is beginning always, every moment. When this sensation is lacking "as when one is in prison, or ill, or stupid, or when living has become habit" one might as well be dead.

                                                   - CESARE PAVESE


A new phase of my life begins here. Choosing Mar Theophilos Training College (Mttc) to do my B.Ed was not less than my big deal. Spending my post graduate degree in Ivanios made me fall in love with Mar Ivanios Vidyanagar, may be that's why choosing Mttc came natural to me.   


As any other newbie, I was superexcited about my first day of the college. I was feeling nervous, happy & elicited at the same time. That strange feeling we all go through but can't explain exactly. I'm started preparing for my college a forenight before. Shopping, how could I look, how would I talk, what should I wear etc...


Finally the day come. I wore my favourite kurti paired with leggins as I wanna look cool & usual. Nothing over. Then I reached my college. As I entered the premises I enquired for my class. It was on the ground floor. There were a lot of students as well as my seniors. I went to my class & sat on the second bench. There are few other people sitting there as well. It was a really very awkward feeling sitting there no knowing anyone. There was still time for class to start so I was sitting idle looking here & there. Then a girl came & sat near me & we started talking. She was also very talkative like me so we instantly hit it off.


Then came our class teacher & then normal introduction & very basics of technology stuffs were introduced by Dr. Joju John sir. It took almost 1 hr 30 mins. Everyone tried to pose a good impression of themselves. This way our first section ended & rest of the day passed away in different activities, welcoming & all ... This was the very first day @ mttc... SWEET, HAPPY CUTE & FINE ... !!!!

"A college should not be preparation for a life; A college should be life"

- ELBERT HUBBARD











No comments:

Post a Comment

G20 RANGOLI COMPETITION ๐ŸŒˆ

  G20 RANGOLI COMPETITION                                         OUR TEAM : SHILPA & BIJI The  MTTC  organised  the  "Rangoli  com...